Align yourself with our team of overachievers.
Organizations that have recognized us with awards
FOREsight is the product of over eight years of experience serving non-profit charter schools. From this work, we have learned that improving the educational outcomes for students extend beyond the classroom. With this in mind, we now serve mission-driven organizations that create social value.
Recognition of our team by numerous highly-respected organizations:
- In 2020 and 2021, Real Leaders selected FOREsight as a Top Impact Company.
- In Sep 2015, 2014 and 2013, Diversity Journal Magazine named one of our Finance Directors, our CFO and our COO as Women Worth Watching.
- In Mar 2015 and 2009, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce named CSBM the Small Business of the Year for the Eastern region.
- In Mar 2015, B Lab named us one of the companies that is Best for the World for the 2nd year in a row.
- In Oct 2014, Crain’s NY Business named us one of the Best Places to Work in NYC for the 3rd year in a row.
- In June 2014, SmartCEO magazine named our CFO as Accountant of the Year.
- In April 2014, COO Karen Daniels was the winner of NY SmartCEO’s Executive Management Award.
- In February 2014, CEO & Founder Raj Thakkar was recognized as one of 50 Outstanding Asian Americans in Business by the Asian American Business Development Center.
- In August 2013, CSBM became a Certified B Corporation, one of 1,200+ organizations around the world using business to solve social and environmental problems.
- In June 2013, Crain’s NY Business named our Founder & CEO one of the Top Entrepreneurs of 2013.
- In February 2013, we graduated from the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program, which is a $500 million initiative to help small businesses grow and create more jobs.
- In April 2011, our Founder & CEO was named the Small Business Person of the Year for the New York district of the U.S. Small Business Administration.