Align yourself with our team of overachievers.
FOREsight is the product of over eight years of experience serving non-profit charter schools. From this work, we have learned that improving the educational outcomes for students extend beyond the classroom. With this in mind, we now serve mission-driven organizations that create social value.
Recognition of our team by numerous highly-respected organizations:
- In Sep 2014, our CFO was named a Woman Worth Watching by Diversity Journal magazine.
- In Jun 2014, SmartCEO magazine named our CFO as Accountant of the Year.
- In Jun 2014, the Asian American Business Development Center named our CEO one of the 50 Outstanding Asian Americans in Business.
- In May 2014, SmartCEO magazine recognized our COO with an Executive Management Award.
- In Nov 2012, 2013 and 2014 Crain’s NY Business named us one of the Best Places to Work in NYC.
- In Sep 2013, our COO was named a Woman Worth Watching by Diversity Journal magazine.
- In Aug 2013, Inc. magazine named us one of the fastest growing companies of 2013.
- In Aug 2013, we became a Certified B Corporation, one of over 1,100 organizations around the world using business to solve social and environmental problems.
- In Jun 2013, Crain’s NY Business named our CEO one of the Top Entrepreneurs of 2013.
- In Feb 2013, we graduated from the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program, which is a $500 million initiative to help small businesses grow and create more jobs.
- In Apr 2011, our CEO was named the Small Business Person of the Year for the New York district of the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- In Mar 2009, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce named us the Small Business of the Year for the Eastern region.
- Our team has presented countless trainings about financial best practices at conferences/seminars in NY, NJ, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MI, MN, OH, SC, TN and UT.